Monday 18 March 2019

And we're back!!!




Hey, did you miss me yet again?  
I know I made a promise to be here more often but I have to admit now that more and more I realise that promises cannot always be kept.
As is often said, "A promise is a comfort to a fool" but really I had no intentions of fooling anyone, not even me.
Boy oh boy life gets so busy sometimes....thought I was supposed to be retired...who was I fooling?
Believe me when I tell you that I tried, but sadly I failed again.
So here I am trying again.

Still here working on several house and garden related projects.
With the drought we were experiencing for the past few months the garden has taken on a "wild" state of abandon. ...brown grass, cracked earth, you name it it's out there.
Thank goodness the rains are beginning to come in, but of course you know what that means...more weeds and more trimming and more cutting of trees, shrubs and grass.
Sometimes I wish they were more hours in the day to get it all done....but....there is ALWAYS something else that needs to be taken care of before bedtime.

So be of good cheer, I am really going to try harder this time around.
As you can tell, Mr. Brownberts is still holding down the fort...such a loving loyal companion.
He has been an inspiration in all my endeavors.
I still try to make time for him during the day even with my busy schedule.
He is so patient and understanding.
I am so very very thankful to have him in my life.

Hope all is well with you too.


2 comments:

  1. All is well here, Vee. Oddly I wrote a billy-do yesterday. It's still waiting to be posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are well GB....I have so much catching up to do in Blogland. The last post I read was about the Peat reaping and processing and it was so interesting...I had a few questions but will have to reread and then bother you with my belated queries...hope you are willing to oblige.......smile.
    I had never heard of a billy-do but I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...