Thursday 8 August 2024

Farewell to a dear and loyal friend

 


                                                                 "BROWNIE"                                                                 Farewell: July 11, 2024

Today marks one month that I said farewell to my sweet boy Brownie.

Age catches up with all of us at some time.

I started this blog to chronicle the adventures of me and Brownie and we had a blast over the years.

He was 14+ years and I always felt our lives together had no expiry date.

When his health started to fail, I was in denial and desperately wanted to hang on to him for a while longer.

After his health continued to deteriorate quickly with his kidneys shutting down, and not wanting him to suffer I had to make the choice......

Dr. Joy whom he loved to heaven and back tenderly put him to sleep on a bright sunny afternoon.

The BESTEST bow wow in the world was gone.

Tears flowed.....and will continue to flow.


G
M
T
Y
Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters

1 comment:

  1. I'm so very sad for you, Virginia. I'm very pleased to see that you are still around, though. I have missed you and think of you often. After all you started the chain of one good turn etc.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...