Friday 16 February 2018

Ben's Ball

 As promised, a couple of weeks after I met Ben I went back to visit my new friend and take him a little gift.
 He wasn't sure if it was really for him...his eyes asked if it was okay.
"Yes" I softly told him.

He still wasn't sure but soon he understood that it was okay. 
He immediately pounced on his new ball, he was ready to play.  I couldn't stay to play, what a pity, so I wished him goodbye....but came away happy that he was doing so well.
He is now ready to be adopted.
How I wish I could bring him home with me but......Big dogs are hard for me to manage.
I hope and pray that he will go to a loving family who will give him all the love he deserves.
Love you Gentle Ben!!!
Update:  The ball has been torn to smithereens....time for a new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...