Sunday 21 May 2017

Mother's Day

Last Sunday was Mother's Day.....hope all the mums had a wonderful day.

Daughter dear wanted to take me to lunch.... told her I really didn't feel like dressing up and going out to eat.
I was a bit tired after working on a couple of projects during the week....she was not pleased but honoured my wishes.

We bought lunch from the local supermarket deli which was delish and I baked the desserts.

Bread Pudding (made with the sandwich edges from the Swap/Tea Party) and an Apple Pie Crumble.

When I took a dessert sample to my neighbour down the street, she surprised me with a floral bouquet.

Thanks Mrs. H!!!

It was a nice quiet day for me to catch my breath and relax a while before the hectic week started all over again.

3 comments:

  1. Happy mothers day to you. you are so lucky to have your daughter living so close to you. Those deserts looks so good, and I often feel when I go out to eat at a restaurant that I could have cooked much better food and at a much better price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's nice that my daughter lives just 5 minutes away but sometimes I hardly see or hear her....smile.
    Eating out is wonderful but I agree with you wholeheartedly, sometimes I prefer to cook my own meal...much better at a much better price.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...