Tuesday 26 May 2015

What are you doing?

Mum, I don't understand you sometimes...what are you doing?

What are you doing?
These are my leaves...they bring me utmost joy.
I single handedly or make that single pawedly scattered them just right over the garden after they fell from the trees.
You came along and raked them and bagged them up to dispose of...why?
I love playing in the dry brown leaves...they make a rustling sound when I roll around in them.

I'm not moving from here...I won't let you take them....over my dead body.
These are my leaves!!

3 comments:

  1. You can send them to me if you like. They make excellent compost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've dumped them already...this was supposed to be the year for me to start my own composting...maybe later on in the year.

      Delete
  2. Brownie is a character isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...