Wednesday 20 April 2016

Adieu Doris!


 Doris Roberts
November 4, 1925 - April 17, 2016

If you are an "Everybody Loves Raymond" fan like myself, you must be saddened at the passing of Doris Roberts the no-nonsense Marie.
Doris died in her sleep on Sunday at her home in Los Angeles.
She played the mother of Ray Romano and also the wife of the late Peter Boyle (Frank) on the show.


She was a hoot and her overbearing character always made me laugh with her "mean-well" interference and snide remarks to members of her family but in particular Deborah (Patricia Heaton.) her daughter-in-law.
Over the years I have been watching the comedy reruns whenever they air and you know why?  It's clean with no filthy language and I love the smooth roll off the tongue comedy.


I can't believe she was 90.
Rest in peace Marie, I know deep down within that you are somewhere that is not here continuing to enjoy life.

All images borrowed from the internet for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...