Thursday 7 February 2013

Harley Ride

I was so taken up with the events of yesterday's fire, that I totally forgot about the Harley Ride.
Bet you didn't know that I love motor bikes.
I once had a boyfriend who had a motorbike, although not a Harley, and it was always so much fun to travel around with him.  My mum wasn't too enthused though.
I  LOVED sitting on the back, hanging on tight while we rode (yes, with helmets) navigating some tight corners and bends on the back roads of the island. I still love to go" off roading" whenever I get the chance, using the All Terrain Vehicles now.
Can you tell I was a thrill seeker back in the day???
So I missed The Harley Ride event yesterday...hope they all had fun.



4 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised at all Virginia. me too. John has a motorbike (not a Harley either). He has a Virago 1100. We don't get to go for rides nearly as much as I'd like too but it's great fun when we do. We seem to have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it they say? Birds of a feather and all that.....that's why we love each others blogs.
    Biking is fun. The next bright sunny day, make sure the two of you go for a picnic using the bike....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you too, Virginia. An old boyfriend of mine had a motorbike and I used to really enjoy our country rides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder where all the ex-motorbike boyfriends are hanging out these days?
    You are so right Marisa, there is nothing like a bike ride in the country.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...