Thursday 7 March 2013

HER ROYAL GORGEOUSNESS

As I was walking along yesterday on my way to the bus stop,  I saw something that made me stop in my tracks.......and stare in disbelief at its GORGEOUSNESS.

 Crown of thorns -Euphorbia milii
Growing contently in a half-barrel planter  - look at the size of this monstrosity!!

This really made my day.
N.B. Hope you're not wondering why I used "monstrosity" above....... "He's just a poor boy from a poor family...Spare him his life from this monstrosity"...sound familiar????

4 comments:

  1. That is a beauty. I saw some good ones in Indonesia too when I was there. They always remind me of cactusy things with their swollen stems and spikes, but they certainly don't seem to mind the tropics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of varied colours and varieties here, even a thornless one, but I had never seen one so big....I wonder how long it took to get that size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you've still got the earworm as you walk along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gone now!!!!....fingers and toes crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...